Quick hit and thoughts on Liberty B2B Feb 4-18, 2018

Lots of discussion recently about Liberty so will spare the detailed review.

-We chose Liberty for direct flight and week one would be the first time we would be back to Grand Cayman in 28 years.

-Active roll call for meet n mingle and spent many days with new friends

-first week interior promenade 6305 Ben and Jerry's sweet did access CL most nights and for coffee/cappuccino in mornings

couldn't eat 7 days in a row worth of ice cream and ended up giving it away on week 2 to people we met

-FNDR Chops was excellent-yes excellent so we booked for week 2 for the exact same meal

-MDR week 1 was old menu had MTD with res,same table same waiter and was excellent, week 2 was new menu, with res in MTD and was all over the dining room. We skipped dessert a couple of times and checked out WJ instead

-had 1 sale approach week 2 at dinner regarding galley tour which we politely said no thanks

-no intrusion at WJ or anywhere else regarding any other sales. I am thinking maybe I have resting A-hole face?

-John Blair seemed off the first week didn't like him, 2nd week was better but wife still didn't like him or Katrina

-ship in great shape (although did notice a cigarette burn in carpet next to balcony door-no big deal)

-amazed at the amount of action the Cupcake cupboard gets-classes all day every day yet Indy is losing theirs?

-this was one of the fog delay dis-embarks which had us spend an extra day in Houston-Thanks Royal I did want to extend my vacation just a little bit more! (Sincerely)

-

-