Lunch Suggestions in Naval Dockyard

Irish Eyes Are Sailing

FYI -- in the Tampa, FL area where we live, we routinely encounter cocktails that are $12 or $14. And when we cruise, that is not at all off base in some ports -- we paid almost $15 for cocktails on our last trip to Georgetown, Grand Cayman. ;)

I spent $18 for a half litter of draft beer last night. I am visiting Iceland this week. Makes Bermuda seem inexpensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frog & Onion 👍👍 and I agree there is a lot to see at the dock yard. Go to the fort, museum, dolphin view or swim, the glass blowing, and walk through the stores. The miniature golf is also nice if you want to kill some time and have a great view. Worth the trip over.

Frog & Onion is quite pricey, for a party of 4 it cost us almost 100 for lunch, this included only 1 alcoholic drink. We usually will eat on the ship, and get ice cream in the dockyard. if we are going away from dockyard, we eat a big breakfast and just get a snack and eat when we are back on the ship

Heck, we were there last weekend and paid $77 for 2 people.

3 apps, 2 beers, and a shared dessert.

Food was quite good.

Have not done lunch at Bone Fish, but dinner last year was very good, but also VERY expensive.

When y'all mention Bone Fish, are you referring to the Bonefish Grill chain restaurant?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

No. Bone Fish is a locally owned restaurant and bar. There is only one chain restaurant in Bermuda, a KFC in Hamilton that opened before chain restaurants were prohibited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk