LAX To Port Cab Fare?

I hate the hot stuffy cruise line shuttles and have been using cabs for the past few years with the exception of LAX. Trying to find a definite cab cost on line is about as easy as getting a Have suite for the price of an inside. Any help would be appreciated.

I hate the hot stuffy cruise line shuttles and have been using cabs for the past few years with the exception of LAX. Trying to find a definite cab cost on line is about as easy as getting a Have suite for the price of an inside. Any help would be appreciated.

I would ask on the West Coast departures board. Here is the link for you:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=413

I haven't done LAX to the port, but I have done LAX to Hollywood multiple times (which is a slightly shorter journey but worse traffic) and that's $60-$70. Much better if you can get an Uber/shuttle!

Also wanted to mention, should you choose to Uber to the cruise port: at LAX when you arrive and have collected your luggage, you will have to make your way to the upper level (departures level), as that is where the ride-share pickup spots are located. They are big signs with letters on them, the app will ask you to indicate which letter you are standing near so that your driver will know where to pick you up.