Suggestions for a fall cruise?

Can’t believe you are talking about the same Bobby Brown who was CD on Allure T A and was one of the very best I have ever had....[emoji848]

I’m very disappointed he isn’t on our Symphony sailing this summer.

Jimmy Rhodes on the other hand was arrogant and uninterested on the Quantum T A. I’d cancel to avoid him!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t believe you are talking about the same Bobby Brown who was CD on Allure T A and was one of the very best I have ever had....[emoji848]

I’m very disappointed he isn’t on our Symphony sailing this summer.

That's your prerogative. I have mine. Get what I did there?

I was considering taking the Symphony TA as a celebration cruise, but recent info about the sailing means that I want to alter my plans.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good cruise to take in Fall? I won't be sure until August if I can actually get the time off, but if I can, are there any good cruises to take then? October would be the ideal month.

the canada/new england cruise out of Baltimore is a 9 night and is gorgeous! late Sept/early Oct fall colors going up the coast is amazing! also the lobster in Maine and St Johns and canada is out of this world! Highly recommend.

I live in UK and we've done a fair number of cruises from Southampton and Barcelona around October time.

My two favourite itineraries are Canary Islands (about 11-12 days) and a 7 day Cruise along the Med Coast from Barcelona to Naples. I find both itineraries relaxing.

I live in UK and we've done a fair number of cruises from Southampton and Barcelona around October time.

My two favourite itineraries are Canary Islands (about 11-12 days) and a 7 day Cruise along the Med Coast from Barcelona to Naples. I find both itineraries relaxing.

I did the Harmony's last sailing in the Med in Oct 2016. That was a really good cruise and very relaxing.

No idea what to book. I have some things to celebrate and want to enjoy a fun cruise. I am thinking of doing something with a good itinerary for a change, although I'm not sure how I would find a smaller ship.

the canada/new england cruise out of Baltimore is a 9 night and is gorgeous! late Sept/early Oct fall colors going up the coast is amazing! also the lobster in Maine and St Johns and canada is out of this world! Highly recommend.

Did that itinerary on Enchantment in 2011. Great ports but regret booking that cruise, so won't try it again on the smaller sister.

I'm wanting to switch to the Independence Transatlantic. Leaves from Southampton, is a TA plus an Eastern Caribbean sailing essentially. Also, a refurbished ship.

My heart is with Symphony, but I can sacrifice that cruise given that I have found another good option.

Has anyone done a Freedom Class TA? I would appreciate some insight.