Allure OTS Coastal Kitchen reservations for Junior Suites?

I understand that Junior Suite guests are eligible to have dinner in the Coastal Kitchen, but reservations cannot be made pre-cruise. How does that work? Once onboard, can I make reservations for the whole cruise, or do I have to check each day to see if there is availability for that night?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I understand that Junior Suite guests are eligible to have dinner in the Coastal Kitchen, but reservations cannot be made pre-cruise. How does that work? Once onboard, can I make reservations for the whole cruise, or do I have to check each day to see if there is availability for that night?

Go to CK and speak to the host/hostess. They will tell you the policy for that sailing.

We did a B2B in a JS on Oasis. The first week we were able to go in the first afternoon and set a reservation for the week. For the second week it was day by day.

We were able to get a reservation for the evenings we wanted. We didn’t want to eat there every night.

Enjoy.

M

We did a B2B in a JS on Oasis. The first week we were able to go in the first afternoon and set a reservation for the week. For the second week it was day by day.

We were able to get a reservation for the evenings we wanted. We didn’t want to eat there every night.

Enjoy.

M

Thank you. I’m sure we’ll enjoy ourselves no matter what!

Sent from my iPad using Forums