Cuba Here We Come!

MistyRo76

Well, we did it! We booked a cruise for next April on the Paradise going to Cuba. This particular itinerary was only offered once and we loved it: Tampa to Key West (12PM-6PM) and Havana (8AM-2AM - almost an overnight) then two sea days. We booked a mid-ship balcony on the Main deck.

Cuba has been a bucket list destination for us for a while, so we are so excited.

I also haven't sailed on a Fantasy class ship in almost 10 years, so it will be nice to revisit that class of ship. Plus Paradise will have gotten some upgrades like Guys, Blue Iguana, Red Frog Bar, etc.

Few questions:

Do ships without a steakhouse still offer the steakhouse selections on the Main Dining Room menus?

Does Paradise offer the Chef's Table experience?

Thanks!

Misty

Well, I managed to answer one of my questions - yes, the Paradise has the Chef's Table! I saw a link to it on My Cruise page and so I submitted my reservation request and have already gotten a confirmation back! That was fast!

It did say the cost was $75 per person...but I thought it went up to $95 per person last year. Is that higher price only for newer ships?

Now I'm wondering which Chef's Table menu we'll get. Anyone know?

Also, still wondering about Steakhouse selections being available on the Paradise in the main dining room. Anyone???