Happy Birthday Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longtimecruiser

Happy Birthday, Ruth! Made you a chocolate cake, and found a box to mail it in. Wanted to make sure it was good enough first, so took a tiny taste. Wasn't sure. Took another little taste. (Gee, decisions are getting tougher as I get older.) Then it looked funny with those little bits missing, so I decided to make slices all around, like they do with cheese cakes, and spread them out to make it look even. But, it didn't even out exactly right. Had to take out another slice to make it better. Heck! That didn't work either...

Oh, well... look for a smudged envelope with a few crumbs in it instead!

Janice, you weren't late with the good wishes at all! My good friend Adele couldn't wait for me to get older:rolleyes: , so she started the thread a day early. Today's the day. :)

Jane, I'm really looking forward to meeting you, too. I want to sit down and have a long chat. Bet we could go on as if we've known each other for years.

Two@Sea, LOL!

Wendy and Al, I have fond memories of you, indeed.

Now, I don't want any of you to feel badly that I didn't mention you by name---I'm touched that you think well of me and made a special effort to tell me. :)

Tell you how I'm spending my day: I bought myself a small birthday cake, and I'm having last Monday's cocktail tonight. Then I'm taking myself out to supper and a movie. :D

I wanted to do something else, but tomc told me I had to stay on the right side of the law. :eek:

And I eat at least two Cadbury Chocolate Bars daily in your honor! Happy Birthday, Ruth...and can't wait to meet you on our VOTS cruise!

(Have been going through Cadbury Withdrawal for several years, and was able to go through Cadbury Recovery by bringing a whole carry-on full from NC home with me to AL):D

Ruth, shame on me!!! I missed it! But truth be known we were away the last 2 days and only came back online today.

So a belated Happy Birthday to you and I hope you got all the chocolate you want in this world. Many good wishes for the year you've just started ... hope every day is filled with sunshine.

[/url]chocolate%2520cake%2520flowers.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LOVE, HEATHER

Archived