Carnival Sunshine Dry Dock 2018

brwngyal124

On 1/12/2019 at 3:15 PM, Angiebeth33 said:

Me and My husband are leaving out of Charleston on the Sunshine May 18th for its first Voyage out of Charleston and I am looking forward to it. This is our second cruise, our first Cruise was also out of Charleston in May 2018 on the Ecstasy and that was a cute little ship. It was a really Rocky ride though so I don't see how the sunshine could be much worse but I am planning to take plenty of sea sickness medication. As for the reviews I have read yes, I have seen a lot of people saying bad things about the sunshine but I have also read a lot of really good ones and we all have different opinions on different things but it's a vacation so I don't plan on nitpicking about all the little things because no one ever said that it was a new ship. 

Indeed, it isn't a new ship.  And if it was, folks would complain about all the things different from the "old" ship design that they miss.

Sunshine was a very enjoyable cruise for us last month.  I did not feel like I was is an aging rust bucket, and it had all the amenities I could want.  Yeah, would be nice if it had Pig and Anchor.  But I get lots of opportunity for good BBQ here in Florida, so I'm not dying for it.

Have fun!