Bringing Wine from Port ?

go-cruisin-gal

You can bring 2 bottles on at start if cruise can’t you? My first also. Learning as well

Each passenger is allowed one bottle of wine to carry on (small size, not magnum). In my case, hubby doesn't really drink wine so he can carry on my 2nd bottle :-)

Board with a crowd and then succumb to a senior moment.

I accidentally didn't turn in a bottle of coconut liqueur that was in the bag I grabbed under our beach towels. Didn't even have a crowd and they didn't catch it but my husband was checking the tequila so maybe that was the "distraction." I didn't notice until we were in the room. So it can be done...haha If it had only happened with the tequila bag, we would've been in business! :'):')

To take it onto the ship you have to pour it in another container like a thermos.

with 10,000 posts, you know better than this, unless you were kidding. they will probably open the thermos, smell the wine and pour it down a drain

yeah, that would be nice to have your own personal bottle of Tequilla to bring onboard! ;-(

question? If I have a glass of wine in my room can I take it out on the deck or by the pool with me in a closed container? Being a "newbie" here just wondering what the rules are for drinking at pool or outside of the bars ?? :D

yeah, that would be nice to have your own personal bottle of Tequilla to bring onboard! ;-(

question? If I have a glass of wine in my room can I take it out on the deck or by the pool with me in a closed container? Being a "newbie" here just wondering what the rules are for drinking at pool or outside of the bars ?? :D

I carry my bottle of wine with me lol.

We ask room steward for a couple of wine glasses each day and pour off a glass as we desire it.

We ask room steward for a couple of wine glasses each day and pour off a glass as we desire it.

Our steward said she did not have access to wine glasses, just the water glasses. We took two glasses back from MDR one night to have in the room. We also saw several people using their water glasses as wine glasses.

I wouldn't take glass near the pools, but you could probably ask at a bar pool for plastic wine glasses.