Adventure of the seas after Refurbish.

It totally doesn't surprise me that I called RC and they couldn't answer my question. Hopefully someone onboard or that has sailed recently can.

After the refurb. have they added a TV. to the second bedroom in the 2 bedroom Royal Suite formally known as the Family suite.

Never have sailed in a Aft cabin before. Is there Any privacy on the balcony or are you entertainment for the Windjammer?:p:cool::p

There is tons of privacy on those aft rooms under windjammer. The angle of windjammer is awkward that someone would have to plant their face against the glass to see your balcony railing. Otherwise total privacy

The aft balconies are very similar to freedom balconies. They can’t be seen from the windjammer, but about a third of the balcony can be seen from the balconies above them. They have plenty of privacy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It totally doesn't surprise me that I called RC and they couldn't answer my question. Hopefully someone onboard or that has sailed recently can.

After the refurb. have they added a TV. to the second bedroom in the 2 bedroom Royal Suite formally known as the Family suite.

They are not going to have detail like that and you may not get an answer here either.