Escape Room on Ruby Princess

sherylc

I was referring to escape rooms in general.

On board it is groups of 8 but we had only 6. Yes it is easy. On the Ruby we did it in the wedding chapel. If you have done escape rooms before it will be easier as you know what to look for. It is The Magician's Escape Room and it takes place in the chapel but is confined to a spot in the center of the room.

I've done about two dozen rooms and not one was longer than an hour. This one is 30 minutes and it was more than enough for us.

I was referring to escape rooms in general.

On board it is groups of 8 but we had only 6. Yes it is easy. On the Ruby we did it in the wedding chapel. If you have done escape rooms before it will be easier as you know what to look for. It is The Magician's Escape Room and it takes place in the chapel but is confined to a spot in the center of the room.

I've done about two dozen rooms and not one was longer than an hour. This one is 30 minutes and it was more than enough for us.

Thanks for responding....we have done some really complicated ones....or at least for me;) last one we only escaped with a minute to spare....

Sounds like Princess is set up for fun.

We will be on Ruby in a few weeks will have to check it out, if available & we remember to sign up....

Edited by land lover

Just off the Ruby Princess this morning. We very much enjoyed doing the Magician's Escape Room while on board, but it is NOT well advertised!! The only mention of sign ups at all was in the embarkation day Patter where it is mentioned that there will be sign ups that same day starting at 11:45 in the library. Went to the library upon boarding and had to work hard to get anyone to sign us up. They only offered it in the evenings and only 2 days total with 2-3 thirty minute time slots per day, with a maximum of 8 people per time slot. We enjoyed the experience (and it ended up just being the 6 of us in our group), but if you are interested it takes a lot of effort to even find out about it. The cruise director mentioned that on other ships, it might only be offered to Suite guests or possibly not at all (at the discretion of the staff).

On Emerald in Nov. signs ups were at 4:15 embarkation day......Library....

Just off the Ruby Princess this morning. We very much enjoyed doing the Magician's Escape Room while on board, but it is NOT well advertised!! The only mention of sign ups at all was in the embarkation day Patter where it is mentioned that there will be sign ups that same day starting at 11:45 in the library. Went to the library upon boarding and had to work hard to get anyone to sign us up. They only offered it in the evenings and only 2 days total with 2-3 thirty minute time slots per day, with a maximum of 8 people per time slot. We enjoyed the experience (and it ended up just being the 6 of us in our group), but if you are interested it takes a lot of effort to even find out about it. The cruise director mentioned that on other ships, it might only be offered to Suite guests or possibly not at all (at the discretion of the staff).

Thank you for the heads up I was wondering about it.