After Midnight question

bag4321

We will be cruising on Norwegian Escape and I have made a reservation for After Midnight. I have two children, ages 6 and 8 - is the show appropriate for kids? Thanks!

The show is appropriate for kids. Primarily a dance show and even some of us "old kids" lose interest at times.

That being said, we will be on the Escape for the 4th time in a few weeks and have booked the show.

Also, there are some complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club. They can only be booked once you board the ship and will sell out fast. Check out to see if there are anything your kids would enjoy. Going to a dinner show is special. One member of your party should be in line at least an hour before show time with your whole party in line by 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. You will be seated by a hostess. Your choice to sit up front next to the stage or up on a higher level looking down. Haven guest will be seated first through a crew elevator and side door, so the "best" seats will be taken before the doors open for general seating.

No content in there that's not kid-friendly, however I think they might be bored. I have to admit we were a little bored with After Midnight. If you enjoy lots of jazz music and tap dancing then you'll like it better.

The other show, The Brat Pack, we thought was fantastic, however it wouldn't be appropriate for young kids. If you can put them in the kids club it's definitely worth seeing.