beaches

dancersp119

We are a party of 4 adults looking for a fun beach..LAst year we went to coconut grove which was great ..This year we want to try another beach ...any recommendations???

Check out Rum Bus Beach.

Just opened and not yet "discovered" by T'erds (Towles and Herds).

Go before they ruin it. Book in advance out of courtesy, Rum Bus will appreciate it, you can then exchange on the advance reservation of "very best spot" for your a party.

All menu prices are shown in $, being EC$ not US$

If you like big waves go to Freyes Beach. We were 1 of 5 couples who picked up this beach tour outside the pier. Well worth it and the nice thing is that you agree upon a pickup time for your return and do not pay until you are picked up at the beach.$5 per lounge chair and $10 for umbrella. They do have a restaurant that people beside us said the food was good but slow service. There was a person selling beer, sodas and water close by and the ice cream truck came by in the afternoon.

Check out Rum Bus Beach.

Just opened and not yet "discovered" by T'erds (Towles and Herds).

Go before they ruin it. Book in advance out of courtesy, Rum Bus will appreciate it, you can then exchange on the advance reservation of "very best spot" for your a party.

All menu prices are shown in $, being EC$ not US$

Looked at their website and I'm definitely interested in visiting during my cruise next month. Do you know approximately the taxi cost and how long it will take to get their from whatever dock Princess uses?

Even though the prices are in EC$, will they accept cash US$ ? I also saw a tripadvisor review that mentioned a 12.5% surcharge on food and drinks. Is that a tax and/or tip?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I hate carrying a lot of cash.

Thanks for your insight!

Looked at their website and I'm definitely interested in visiting during my cruise next month. Do you know approximately the taxi cost and how long it will take to get their from whatever dock Princess uses?

Even though the prices are in EC$, will they accept cash US$ ? I also saw a tripadvisor review that mentioned a 12.5% surcharge on food and drinks. Is that a tax and/or tip?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I hate carrying a lot of cash.

Thanks for your insight!

Taxi takes about 20 minutes. Cost $25.00 each way with tip. US$ greatfully accepted. Surcharge is a tip.

• 4 weeks later...
If you like big waves go to Freyes Beach. We were 1 of 5 couples who picked up this beach tour outside the pier. Well worth it and the nice thing is that you agree upon a pickup time for your return and do not pay until you are picked up at the beach.$5 per lounge chair and $10 for umbrella. They do have a restaurant that people beside us said the food was good but slow service. There was a person selling beer, sodas and water close by and the ice cream truck came by in the afternoon.

Two questions:

1. Do you know if there are always big waves there or was that just because of the weather that day?

2. How much did you pay to get there?

Thanks!