Another MSC ship option out of Miami

eroller

Although MSC has been sailing to Cuba longer than most lines, until now they have not been permitted to carry US citizens there. They now have permission.

Starting in December, the MSC ARMONIA will sail from Miami every Monday on 7-day itineraries including two days in Havana, Montego Bay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. I believe the ship current sails out of Montego Bay and this will continue to be an embarkation port for many passengers, but now people can embark in Miami as well.

MSC ARMONIA is much smaller and older than MSC SEASIDE and MSC DIVINA, but she was recently given a major refit, which included cutting her in half and adding a new midsection. Having sailed on OPERA, I can tell you these ships are a different style and feel than the latest MSC new builds. Much less flashy and low key. Much more traditional.

It might be a nice option for anyone wanting to see Havana and also sail MSC.

Although MSC has been sailing to Cuba longer than most lines, until now they have not been permitted to carry US citizens there. They now have permission.

Starting in December, the MSC ARMONIA will sail from Miami every Monday on 7-day itineraries including two days in Havana, Montego Bay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. I believe the ship current sails out of Montego Bay and this will continue to be an embarkation port for many passengers, but now people can embark in Miami as well.

MSC ARMONIA is much smaller and older than MSC SEASIDE and MSC DIVINA, but she was recently given a major refit, which included cutting her in half and adding a new midsection. Having sailed on OPERA, I can tell you these ships are a different style and feel than the latest MSC new builds. Much less flashy and low key. Much more traditional.

It might be a nice option for anyone wanting to see Havana and also sail MSC.

Good news.