Edge Spa

BabsBunny

I'm looking forward to a spa reveal. As this will be our first Celebrity cruise, can anyone tell me about Persian Gardens? Do they generally have therapy/spa pools? We bought a full spa pass on the NCL Epic and it saved the day. The cruise was crazy full and the pool decks crowded.

Speaking of a sore subject--should we be prepared to walk onto the pool deck at 9:00 am and find all the lounges empty but "saved"? Thinking back, I don't think the problem was too bad on RCCL and not a problem at Disney's adult pool at all.

EDGE is new with a new suite area pool, so no there's no way to know how it will compare to current ships in terms of crowds, chair hogs, pools, Solarium, PG or spa,,,Generaly, the PG is just a space with sauna, steam, rain showers, heated loungers (S class) but no pool as part of it, Solarium pool is a sep location, open to all,

Celeb website did have photo depiction of the Solarium and its cafe that you should be able to find someplace...The Solarium space shown looks very nice. Hope it is quiet and rekaxing...with spa type music,,,not featured much on X anymore.

There are chair hogs but we never really have a big issue at times we go....

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVEAL

Thanks, hcat. The Solarium pool sounds like it will be a nice place to escape the noise and relax. It just occurred to me that if I look on youtube, I might be able to find videos of these areas on other X ships. :) I'm assuming one can buy day passes for X spas.