Here Are The Dailies & Drink Menus From Spirit in Europe 2018

rsachek

Just like the title says, I scanned all of the dailies from my February 23, 2018 – March 5, 2018 10-night cruise on NCL’s Norwegian Spirit and posted them on my blog. This cruise was supposed to call on the Canary Islands and Madeira, but those ports were cancelled because of bad weather. So we wound up visiting additional ports in Spain and Morocco instead.

Link:

http://travel4brews.com/2018/03/15/norwegian-spirit-daily-programs/

I was going to just post all the scans here but you're limited to 6 photos per post so would have taken 7 posts to fit them all (10 days x 4 pages each day). I can still do that if people prefer it that way? Bar menus are to follow shortly.

You're all certainly welcome.

And here is the drink menu from the inside bars. The outside bars had another plastic menu with tropical and frozen drinks. Unfortunately, I neglected to photograph it but all tropical drink prices were <$15, so included for those with drink packages.

Also, the wines by the glass represented here are the same ones that are available in the two MDR's. One or two of the reds were tolerable but mostly, the wines by the glass were pretty poor and limited to only one choice per varietal.

jcVsSI.jpg

jhT4cZ.jpg

Rghf4B.jpg

nLmoiq.jpg

bPD7yS.jpg

9E5aZJ.jpg

Do you remember which day was the laundry special?

Yes. We received the promotion flyer on night 4 of the 10 night cruise. The laundry bag was collected the following morning, by noon at latest.

Yes. We received the promotion flyer on night 4 of the 10 night cruise. The laundry bag was collected the following morning, by noon at latest.

Thank you! We have a 21 day trip including some land vacation time, trying to plan the minimum we need to pack!