Owner's Suite Allure?

I did some Google and CC research and cannot tell if the OS on Allure has a jetted tub? We normally sail GS but just moved to Allure and got the OS for $300 less than our GS on Oasis on the same date! Thanks in advance!

Oh, wow! I know the Owner's Suites on Oasis are jacuzzi-type jetted tubs, with a separate walk in shower right next to it. Also has a bidet which is pretty cool!

I wonder why Allure changed the tub type? I know the Grand and Jr. Suites are all just regular tub with a combo shower head.

Oh, wow! I know the Owner's Suites on Oasis are jacuzzi-type jetted tubs, with a separate walk in shower right next to it. Also has a bidet which is pretty cool!

Allure OS had a separate shower also, but the photo I took of our bathroom which I am looking at has no jetted tub.

Maybe the OS we had was the one with no jets! ;)

Allure OS had a separate shower also, but the photo I took of our bathroom which I am looking at has no jetted tub.

Maybe the OS we had was the one with no jets! ;)

We've only stayed in an OS on Oasis! We'll be on the Allure in July for the first time. Maybe they'll have a cabin crawl that we can peek in an OS on that ship to see if that is the standard for that ship? ;););)I'd be a little bummed if that was the tub I was looking forward to having!

* We are trying out the Crown Loft for the first time with an elevator. That should be a hoot! But no tubs upstairs or down. I'll have to put a suit on and head out the the hot tub!

We've only stayed in an OS on Oasis! We'll be on the Allure in July for the first time. Maybe they'll have a cabin crawl that we can peek in an OS on that ship to see if that is the standard for that ship? ;););)I'd be a little bummed if that was the tub I was looking forward to having!

* We are trying out the Crown Loft for the first time with an elevator. That should be a hoot! But no tubs upstairs or down. I'll have to put a suit on and head out the the hot tub!

No need for that suit.:cool:

I must apologize, I got my Freedom mixed with our Allure, you are correct.

Looking deeper through the photo album I can confirm the OS on Allure has a jetted tub.

To the OP, yes jetted Tub (y)(y)

No need for that suit.:cool:

I must apologize, I got my Freedom mixed with our Allure, you are correct.

Looking deeper through the photo album I can confirm the OS on Allure has a jetted tub.

To the OP, yes jetted Tub (y)(y)

Cool, we were looking forward to that jetted tub too!

We like to participate in cabin crawls but are sailing till October.