Cancellation Charges over 120 days out?

CharmCat

So, a close family member has scheduled her wedding right in the middle of my December 2018/January 2019 Hawaii cruise. I need to cancel, but I'm not finding anything about cancellation fees this far out on NCL's website. I had booked it through a $50 deposit special. Am I going to have to pay the 25% of the fare fee?

Thanks. I've read that several times and I can't quite figure it out as far out as I am. Is the greater than 120 days only applicable if I had a Suite or Concierge or Villa level? It was a New Year's cruise, but it wasn't specifically called out as a "Holiday Cruise" on their site. I'm not at the Suite level, which that reads to me as all that's listed, plus there's a whole row there with nothing in it listing "7 days or more". I wish I understood that table.

It's why I posted here, hoping someone would be more familiar with the language than me. It was supposed to be our first cruise.

Thanks. I've read that several times and I can't quite figure it out as far out as I am. Is the greater than 120 days only applicable if I had a Suite or Concierge level? It was a New Year's cruise, but it wasn't specifically called out as a "Holiday Cruise" on their site. I'm not at the Suite level, so those numbers in the chart only start at 119 days. It's why I posted here, hoping someone would be more familiar with the language than me. It was supposed to be our first cruise.

No, I think the NO CANCELLATION CHARGE that far out is across the board, actually.

If I am wrong, I am sure someone WILL correct me.....lol....lol

Just scroll down and you'll see the various cabin categories....it is a very loooooooooong page! :D

Fred.

Ok, I looked again and understand the "7 days or more" part is the length of the cruise. But my section that would be "on or after March 30, 2017" / "7 days or more" doesn't go beyond 89 days. The only place Hawaii is listed is for bookings before January 2016.

I guess that means I only forfeit my deposit? Here's hoping.

Thanks. I've read that several times and I can't quite figure it out as far out as I am. Is the greater than 120 days only applicable if I had a Suite or Concierge or Villa level? It was a New Year's cruise, but it wasn't specifically called out as a "Holiday Cruise" on their site. I'm not at the Suite level, which that reads to me as all that's listed, plus there's a whole row there with nothing in it listing "7 days or more". I wish I understood that table.

It's why I posted here, hoping someone would be more familiar with the language than me. It was supposed to be our first cruise.

They are all $0 for greater than 120, they only list it specifically on the top of the table though.

You are better then me, I would wish them well and still go on the cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am with you! When I booked the Bliss Inaugural Cruise, I told my daughter she couldn't get married in those dates (we normally book less than 6 months in advance)

It depends on what country the reservation was made and whether it was done through a travel agent that has their own cancellation penalties. Most of the responses in this thread are very USA-centric, providing links to the NCL US sites. Reservations made with NCL in some countries incur a cancellation penalty from the day you book it (regardless of how far out the reservation is).