Tour Of Crystal Cruise Mozart

Keith1010

Interesting video. One (very) picky detail: at roughly 1:40 into the video a butler delivers and displays a bottle of champagne to a suite and then sticks it unopened (and obviously unpoured) into an ice bucket. Isn’t it his job to open and pour?

Looking at the tempting food made me hungry.

In the video, it appears that Crystal offers cigars to passengers onboard. I assume this means that they also allow cigar smoking onboard. On such a small ship, cigar smoke wouldn't be very pleasant. On ocean ships, there are frequent complaints about cigarette smoke even though it's restricted to small confined areas. Can't imagine how unpleasant cigar smoke would be on a river cruise.

..:Can't imagine how unpleasant cigar smoke would be on a river cruise.
I don’t use any tobacco products, don’t like smoke and it’s not my job to defend the cruise line. BUT proper (meaning definitely above average) ventilation in an enclosed room goes a long way toward keeping smoke from floating through the rest of the boat. Nevertheless non-floating smoke imbedded in clothing can be pretty overwhelming if someone comes from the cigar room and sits down at your dining room table.😡🤢

• 4 weeks later...

Keith--Can you tell me if there are vibrations in suites in the rear of the Crystal River Boats from the engines. We are considering a cruise this June on the Crystal Bach after many years of ocean cruising and would appreciate knowing if there are any negative cabin locations.

Thanks so much for your help,

Billie

Sent from my iPad using Forums