Coco Cay beach bed

BND

Anyone have one recently? Site says towels, water, mats and loungers. Anything we need to know? What about lunch? I know they've changed what's offered, but I can't find anything recent. We've booked one for next month but I want to know what to expect.

As of Aug, there was a special menu, that you you had to order by the day before. They actually did not give you your tickets until you turned in the menu. And the food was delivered to your bed.

The beach beds and bungalows are a bit away from the main activity areas. So if you are doing X, then back to the bed, then off to do Y, you will be walking a ways, or looking for the tram.

As of Aug, there was a special menu, that you you had to order by the day before. They actually did not give you your tickets until you turned in the menu. And the food was delivered to your bed.

The beach beds and bungalows are a bit away from the main activity areas. So if you are doing X, then back to the bed, then off to do Y, you will be walking a ways, or looking for the tram.

Lunch/menu wasn't listed as a perk so I don't know if they still do that. Did you get priority tendering? I know we have in other tender ports when we've had early excursions. We're not concerned with being away from activities. We go to relax and read and occasionally get in the water.

beach beds are not an option for my October cruise unless they are all booked.

That would be early for them to be booked. I booked a couple of days ago for our cruise in just under 7 weeks. There were beach beds, cabanas and loungers for two. Cabanas show as not bookable online anymore which means they're sold out. Try calling.