Drop off point for Paris on Your Own tour

Hi,

I would like to take the Paris on your own excursion from Le Havre. Can someone tell me where the bus will drop us off in Paris? Will we have 4 full hours for sightseeing on our own? Thanks in advance!

You might want to re-ask this question on the Europe Ports of Call boards. Here's a link to the France ports of call board:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=593

I just called and asked this question yesterday. We are on the 'Paris on your own' in May excursion offered by NCL. Drop off point is Place de la Concorde. Very central. Hop on and off bus stops, can walk to the Louvre or Avenue des Champs-Elysees.

Been to Paris many times, let me know if you need any information on the place. I love to talk about Paris!!!

I just called and asked this question yesterday. We are on the 'Paris on your own' in May excursion offered by NCL. Drop off point is Place de la Concorde. Very central. Hop on and off bus stops, can walk to the Louvre or Avenue des Champs-Elysees.

Been to Paris many times, let me know if you need any information on the place. I love to talk about Paris!!!

Thanks for the information! I want to do some advance planning to map out a route to maximize our time in Paris. I was there many years ago but showing the city to my parents for the first time.

6 hours of bus time for 4 hours of "free time" in Paris. The louvre is out of the question as the line is at least an hour in the afternoon. The line at the eiffel tower is usually long as well all day.

I really don't know what you would do other than maybe Notre Dame and walk around a little in St Germain.

As I am sure you know you need 4-5 days in Paris to appreciate it.

Just seems that there maybe better tour options for Le harve.

Thanks for the information! I want to do some advance planning to map out a route to maximize our time in Paris. I was there many years ago but showing the city to my parents for the first time.

Yes, this is well worth the trip in my opinion. You are dropped off right by Cours-la-Reine.

If you are interested in visiting the roll call for this trip, here is a link to the active roll call:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2552570

6 hours of bus time for 4 hours of "free time" in Paris. The louvre is out of the question as the line is at least an hour in the afternoon. The line at the eiffel tower is usually long as well all day.

I really don't know what you would do other than maybe Notre Dame and walk around a little in St Germain.

As I am sure you know you need 4-5 days in Paris to appreciate it.

Just seems that there maybe better tour options for Le harve.

Yes, I'm aware of the long bus ride involved but my parents really want to see Paris so I plan to just walk around and show them the major sights.

Place de la Concorde, great little museum right there, The Orangerie, whereI saw my first Picasso not to forget Monet's water lily "in the round" :D

http://www.musee-orangerie.fr/fr/page/page-internationale