Tour from Cadiz to Seville

Wineart

I will be on a Windstar cruise in May, and would like to take a tour to Seville from Cadiz. The ship's tour does not include the Alcazar, which is why I don't want to book their tour. Spain Day Tours has received a lot of recommendations on various boards, but when I contacted them, they are fully booked for that day. Does anyone have any other recommendations on tours that would go from Cadiz to Seville?

I don't think a short day trip from Cadiz does Seville justice. Cadiz is also well worth a day with plenty to see or you could go to Jerez . If you really want to go to Seville it takes just over an hour on the train.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't think a short day trip from Cadiz does Seville justice. Cadiz is also well worth a day with plenty to see or you could go to Jerez . If you really want to go to Seville it takes just over an hour on the train.

Just what I was going to say.

A tour to Seville without the Alcazar just isn't right. We had a long day in Cadiz so were able to go to Seville (including Alcazar) and still have several hours to wander around Cadiz after dinner. However our ship tour did include the Alcazar.

• 1 month later...
Can you see Seville in one day?

Yes you can see it in one day. But to see it well, it takes several days. This is the reality of cruising where folks try to do in a day what takes mere mortals many days.

Hank

Can you see Seville in one day?

In one day we saw the Santa Rosa, Alcazar, cathedral, and walked around (would have had time for a horse & carriage ride). As Hank says it would take a couple of days to see it well.

We took the ships tour Seville on your own which basically transferred us to Seville and we had time to ourselves

The alcazar is closed Mondays so we didn’t go there but the rest is pretty good - cathedral, plaza de España etc. Nice place well worth doing for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums