Mariner of the Seas front cabins

hello! I have only been on two cruises before, both on Grandeur of the Seas, and we have been lucky our cabins were towards the middle of the ship. We have booked a cruise on Mariner in June 2019 and our cabin is towards the very front, 8113. We have friends staying in cabins nearby which is the reason for the location. I have never experienced seasickness, and actually like a little bit of rocking, but I am a little concerned about it since we are so close to the front. Has anyone stayed in a very forward cabin and are able to offer some tips? The destination is the Bahamas from Port Canavarel. It is a short cruise, just 4 nights.

One of our grandeur cruises was also to the Bahamas and it was in May, the roughest part of the cruise seemed to be sailed from Baltimore and also on the trip back to Baltimore.

Regardless of where your friends are....keep checking for something that might work better for you if you're concerned.

We've really enjoyed mid-ship locations on both Mariner and Adventure.