Private Transportation from port Canaveral to MCO

stitch4me

I'm looking for private transportation back to MCO after we return from our Oasis cruise. I have read some posts but many are very old. Can anyone give me the name of a reputable private company that they can recommend?

Thank in advance for your help!

I'm looking for private transportation back to MCO after we return from our Oasis cruise. I have read some posts but many are very old. Can anyone give me the name of a reputable private company that they can recommend?

We've used Cocoa Beach shuttle before and had good luck. They do have a private option available.

Check the Florida Departures forum for more ideas: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

We rent a car. This works out cheaply. convenient too.

I am using Mercado Transportation this weekend from MCO to the port and for the return to MCO the following week. They were recommended here to me a few weeks ago when I was looking. The cost is $270 round trip including tips. We are getting a large SUV and have 5 passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of shared shuttles too. STAR TRANS-VIP is a good company. We've been using them for many years. We use them to get to and from the port and also during business trips (builders and IAAPA conventions in Orlando).

They do not charge for car seats and provide a free grocery stop. Definitely a reliable company.

I'm not a fan of shared shuttles too. STAR TRANS-VIP is a good company. We've been using them for many years. We use them to get to and from the port and also during business trips (builders and IAAPA conventions in Orlando).

They do not charge for car seats and provide a free grocery stop. Definitely a reliable company.

Here is their site - http://www.startransvip.com/