6680 pax?? No thanks!!

CILCIANRQTS

Ike always thought being smug and superior meant that I could be happy thinking I was better and others of a different opinion on the relevant subject could also be happy thinking that they were superior through not acting as though they were superior. It’s a win win situation, a veritable smug-in as it were. We should Just lean back and enjoy the lofty heights of our own opinions.

You are not going to catch me on a mega ship. Nope, NEVER. I go to relax and not be with the crowds. I don't need all the bells and whistles like climbing walls and water slides.

Not me either. Just waiting to debark the Viking Sea and this cruise was the best! So much nicer than any big ship I’ve been on. I’m totally spoiled and we booked another Viking cruise onboard - something we never even considered on other lines.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not me either. Just waiting to debark the Viking Sea and this cruise was the best! So much nicer than any big ship I’ve been on. I’m totally spoiled and we booked another Viking cruise onboard - something we never even considered on other lines.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That speaks volumes! Sorry you have to debark. Such a sad time. :loudcry:

Have been on anything now from 950 to 6350 capacity or so. To us it's strictly an as needed basis how and why we choose. Most, ok maybe some have a place. In addition a couple are our preferred vendors,, Viking is yes one. Its all who and what the trip is for. Peace n Love all!

PS... Most important! SKY has a put put area on deck 9 Starboard side! :)

A lot of people must love huge ships. I wonder what the attraction is?

My friend prefers these big boats. But then he is somewhat ADD...always has to be doing something. A game, a movie, a show, the wave machine, the wall, etc....he just can't sit still and enjoy a nice drink with friends over a nice violinist.

My friend prefers these big boats. But then he is somewhat ADD...always has to be doing something. A game, a movie, a show, the wave machine, the wall, etc....he just can't sit still and enjoy a nice drink with friends over a nice violinist.

That makes sense. I have friends like that, too, who love to be in the thick of a ginormous crowd wherever the action is.

I think there’s a stimulation continuum with your friend at one end and me at the other. Judging by the preponderance of huge ships (and by our culture at large), I think your friend’s side of the continuum is by far the more crowded, though maybe most aren’t as extreme as he is.

I wonder if one’s desire (or lack thereof) for external stimulation is one of those things you’re hard-wired with to some degree.