Single cabins waitlist?

Mslmesq

i have a couple questions regarding a fourth person. We have a two bedroom family suite in the haven on the bliss and I have been thinking about asking my mil to join us as a fourth person in our cabin (paying her taxes and registering her). I want her to be able to be with us during the daytime to help with our three year old. But I would also like to get her a studio cabin of her own so she has privacy at night. Right now the studios are full anyways.

So two questions:

1.if i waitlisted her for the studio, is it likely to get one. The cruise is in October.

And 2. Can someone be registered to two cabins.

This topic comes up every year or so. She cannot be registered in two rooms. If you get her a studio, she won’t have access to Haven. She cannot be on the manifest twice.

She can certainly babysit for you , but only in your cabin and not in other Haven areas.

Can you just get her her own penthouse ? Then she has privacy and your 3 year old has Gramma.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This topic comes up every year or so. She cannot be registered in two rooms. If you get her a studio, she won’t have access to Haven. She cannot be on the manifest twice.

She can certainly babysit for you , but only in your cabin and not in other Haven areas.

Can you just get her her own penthouse ? Then she has privacy and your 3 year old has Gramma.

I could, for another $6k. :( Oh well. Granny is staying home then. Lots of time in the kids area I guess.

I could, for another $6k. :( Oh well. Granny is staying home then. Lots of time in the kids area I guess.

If you have a 2 BR, what about giving gramma the 2nd BR and letting your little one sleep on the couch? I know it would mean your youngun would need to go to sleep in the other room but wouldn't it be easy enough to move them onto the couch when you're going to bed. That way, gramma has suite access and you have a great baby sitter.

Just wondering if that might work...

If you have a 2 BR, what about giving gramma the 2nd BR and letting your little one sleep on the couch? I know it would mean your youngun would need to go to sleep in the other room but wouldn't it be easy enough to move them onto the couch when you're going to bed. That way, gramma has suite access and you have a great baby sitter.

Just wondering if that might work...

I tried to get us a hotel room together one time, and she was weird about it.

Also, son is scared of boats. I promised him his own room with a tv and a butler to bring him gummy bears. A bribe that has worked. I’m not reneging.