Quiet places on Equinox for an introvert?

tulip2010

I second the recommendation for the Solstice deck 16 forward. They have great big loungers up there and there's lots of open space. Not many people know about it and not many people want to wander that far. You can get there by going forward on the deck above the pool and then up the stairs there or by going thru inside spiral staircase. It;s also nice up there when leaving a port. I remember being up there when leaving Barbados one time sailing into the sunset and it was just spectacular. It is right above the basketball and sports court.

I can also tell you that late in the afternoon about 4:30 the far end of the Oceanview is very quiet and unpopulated. I've seen the entertainers sitting there getting something to eat before the shows so they can get some peace and quiet. Maybe your husband can too.

The grand foyer has chairs and sofa which is also fairly quiet in the afternoons. It starts picking up as dinner gets closer.

Enjoy your cruising days.

Thank you everyone for the great information. We are in a sky suite and plan for lots of balcony time.

I know I said this before, but as a fellow introvert I'll mention again - make sure your sky suite isn't one of those directly under the pool area. If it is you won't find the quiet you are looking for, including at night when they have pool parties outside on warm itineraries. We had a cabin two doors down from the sky suites across from the elevators on the floor under the pool and the noise in our cabin on deck party nights was so bad I could hear the music with ear plugs and a pillow over my head. I do not exaggerate!