Seaside zip line

Thecat3902

You can go barefoot. There is a height requirement, but I’m not sure what it is. Maybe 52 inches. I think there might be a weight requirement too...75 lb? My advice would be to go as soon as you see that it’s open, because they close it if it’s windy, so take the chance while you get it. It’s really fun! Tickets can be purchased where the slide board exits in the water park area. The tickets are in the same line as the water slide waiver line.

You can go barefoot. There is a height requirement, but I’m not sure what it is. Maybe 52 inches. I think there might be a weight requirement too...75 lb? My advice would be to go as soon as you see that it’s open, because they close it if it’s windy, so take the chance while you get it. It’s really fun! Tickets can be purchased where the slide board exits in the water park area. The tickets are in the same line as the water slide waiver line.

Do you happen to know what they were charging for a single ride on the zipline?

On our cruise March 10-17, I saw it was $5 per ride or $20 for the cabin. This was on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm not sure if they would have a "deal" on certain days, but that was definitely the price that was posted on the tv screens.

Just got off on the 24th. You can go with or without shoes. They just asked that you're not wet. It was 5 per ride or 24 the room. We had four in our cabin and I think we wrote it about 8 or 10 times total. Well worth it. One time we did have to wait about 40 minutes. Other times we went really early or on Port days and could ride in less than five.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...
No, the water slides are free, however all users must sign a waiver and wear a bracelet to show they did so. On the Seaview (not sure about Seaside) one of the two side by side slides was quicker and more fun !

Thanks!