Internet Package?

Bases5

Does anyone know if they have kiosks or computer stations on the ship where you can just purchase minutes instead of a package? On Seaside. I'd like to check my email a couple times during our cruise to make sure the family is okay, but $80 seems like more than I need as I plan to be offline most of the time.

Does anyone know if they have kiosks or computer stations on the ship where you can just purchase minutes instead of a package? On Seaside. I'd like to check my email a couple times during our cruise to make sure the family is okay, but $80 seems like more than I need as I plan to be offline most of the time.

If that's all you need just do it while you are ashore there are free wifi spots everywhere that's all we ever do and it's never a problem

MC

Just off Seaside today.....No.... Must buy one of the two offered week long packages.

As Cullyman stated...plenty of free wifi areas at each port. We decided to not purchase the internet package(s) and had no problem finding wifi connections at our ports which more than met our internet and communicating with family needs.

Just off Seaside today.....No.... Must buy one of the two offered week long packages.

As Cullyman stated...plenty of free wifi areas at each port. We decided to not purchase the internet package(s) and had no problem finding wifi connections at our ports which more than met our internet and communicating with family needs.

This also keeps everyone off their phones/ipads during the cruise which makes for some very valuable holiday time. We actually look at each other and talk..lol

Is the $79 package the cheapest internet they offer? Also has anyone used it and what are the speeds like?

If that's all you need just do it while you are ashore there are free wifi spots everywhere that's all we ever do and it's never a problem

MC

We were on Seaside 24/2 to 10/3. We used the "free" WiFi onshore a couple of times. We found it slow and intermittent. We moved to the Internet cafes $1 for 15 minutes and found them fantastic. Great for whats app & messenger. Much cheaper than the free WiFi.

We were on Seaside 24/2 to 10/3. We used the "free" WiFi onshore a couple of times. We found it slow and intermittent. We moved to the Internet cafes $1 for 15 minutes and found them fantastic. Great for whats app & messenger. Much cheaper than the free WiFi.

I guess it's where you try it. Not sure how $1 = "much cheaper than Free" just sayin ;p

I am on Sinfonia in May and am confused as the Internet Package I have already paid for no longer seems to be available on the Internet options so I am unable to check exactly what I have paid for. Whilst the simplification of the choices and descriptions is helpful in some respects it has made the basic more expensive.

I have got Surfer Cruise Plus which I thought only allowed for one device which is why I was getting confused by recent posters referring to being able to us 2 or 4 devices which made me look to recheck what I had. Does seem like Internet and Drink packages are a changing feast in the MSC systems.