Coffee Punch Cards Specific to One Ship

I have to wonder since I haven't seen one post that has reported what we were told last week on the Adventure.

Anyone else get told that you can only use your punch card on the ship for which it was purchased?!!!! Also it is only valid for one year.

I have to wonder since I haven't seen one post that has reported what we were told last week on the Adventure.

Anyone else get told that you can only use your punch card on the ship for which it was purchased?!!!! Also it is only valid for one year.

Yes, I was told that by one barista on my Anthem cruise Feb 24. This guy (tall Indian guy) wrote down the name, Voyage #, Cabin #, etc. Vetted me thoroughly to check if I stole it from someone or was carrying it over from another cruise....seriously all he didn't ask was my blood group!!!! LOL!:D

The other baristas I related this to laughed it off and said he was nuts. They also said that I can carry it forward, but by the time I learnt that, it was already too late......I had become a cappucino drunkard and forcefully gone through the 15.:D

The one year validity I have never heard about....yet.

Just bought the card on Navigator a couple weeks ago and they wrote ship and cabin on the card. Each time I got a coffee they double checked everything a far cry from when I bought it on Liberty, meaning no questions asked. Navigator also had sign stating one punch for each shot. Wasn't that strict on Liberty. Not sure about carrying it over to another cruise as I used it up before the last day as DW and I shared it.

• 1 month later...