All Things Anthem Needed

Can anyone provide recent cruise compasses AND menu's for the 5 night Bermuda sailing on Anthem? I would also welcome any pointers, hidden gems/spots, and advice on how to see/do as much as possible on this ship in 3 days. Two of our 5 nighter will be spent on the island riding our Twizy's. Thanks!!!

Edited by livingituptwo

I’ll post more later but my initial though: Go to 270 and not the Wind Jammer when you board. Less food options yes but also a smaller crowd, there is food to be had if you want it, the bar is open and the view will get you in a vacation mood.

Can anyone provide recent cruise compasses AND menu's for the 5 night Bermuda sailing on Anthem? I would also welcome any pointers, hidden gems/spots, and advice on how to see/do as much as possible on this ship in 3 days. Two of our 5 nighter on the island riding our Twizy's. Thanks!!!

Compass here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2541460

Anthem hasn't started the 2018 Bermuda season yet. RCL has been messing with the menus, so I wouldn't rely on the 2017 menus being the same in 2018.

Plan to board early. If the 270 is crowded already, try the Solarium Bistro. If you haven't booked the North Star and Ifly, do that immediately when you board. Bumper cars start Day 1 at noon. If you get there by 11:45, you could be on the first run. Get your bookings - You can always find something to eat even if it's Sorrentos.

Can anyone provide recent cruise compasses AND menu's for the 5 night Bermuda sailing on Anthem? I would also welcome any pointers, hidden gems/spots, and advice on how to see/do as much as possible on this ship in 3 days. Two of our 5 nighter will be spent on the island riding our Twizy's. Thanks!!!

Here's a few photos and menus/food pics from the Anthem. We were schedule on a 5-night Bermuda late last year, but ended up in Nova Scotia running from the hurricanes. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2546799

I like to be at the port no later than 10:30. It gets busier after that. Anthem usually boards around 11 am. If you look at a Day 1 Compass food venues open at 11 am.

Agreed with this. We rolled in about 10:45, waited in line to drop bags off with the porters for about a half hour, parked and were in security by around 11:30, and were sitting in 270 by 12:15.

I'm a big fan of Cafe 270 over the Windjammer, not just on embarkation day. There is a lot less selection but I like just getting soup, and the relatively small panini for lunch. It's a huge ship, you won't be able to do everything, so pick your priorities. We loved the Escape Room, and also did the ship's tour. The Solarium typically has a big chair hog problem. If the weather is decent, the outside areas on deck 5 is a great place to sit and read. If it's too cold for that, 270 or the library are good options. The dance club is fun but may not get going until late if they have the tribute band in the evening.

Here's a few photos and menus/food pics from the Anthem. We were schedule on a 5-night Bermuda late last year, but ended up in Nova Scotia running from the hurricanes. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2546799

Great review, menus and pics I hope you had a good time despite the change in ports. We are going on a 9 day cruise to the Caribbean.