Ovation Fall of 2019 Where is it going

After Alaska 2019 it heads back to Australia. Ovation will do an 11 night cruise to Hawaii (including the Hawaiian islands). It will then sail from Honolulu to Sydney via French Polynesia, arriving in Sydney on 20 October 2019 and will do it's Australia/New Zealand season until the following April.

How do I know this? Just look at the cruise ship schedule for each of the ports, Honolulu, Sydney etc.

Should go on sale in another week or two.

After Alaska 2019 it heads back to Australia. Ovation will do an 11 night cruise to Hawaii (including the Hawaiian islands). It will then sail from Honolulu to Sydney via French Polynesia, arriving in Sydney on 20 October 2019 and will do it's Australia/New Zealand season until the following April.

How do I know this? Just look at the cruise ship schedule for each of the ports, Honolulu, Sydney etc.

Should go on sale in another week or two.

Ovation does not show up on the Sydney schedule until November 10th. Since it is only running Alaska cruises until September 20th there is plenty of time to do a few west cost cruises just like Explorer is doing this year before heading down there.

Ovation does not show up on the Sydney schedule until November 10th. Since it is only running Alaska cruises until September 20th there is plenty of time to do a few west cost cruises just like Explorer is doing this year before heading down there.

Ovation shows up on the Sydney schedule on October 20 2019. I've attached a screen shot of the schedule - not sure if it works.

Finishing in Alaska 20 Sept, then 11 day Hawaii Cruise brings it to about 1 October, which is just in time for the 18 day cruise back to Sydney (crossing the international date line they'll get there 19 days later on the 20th.

Snip20180403_2.png.13ac9ec6e1530bb5252182e6dc027a39.png

Ovation shows up on the Sydney schedule on October 20 2019. I've attached a screen shot of the schedule - not sure if it works.

Finishing in Alaska 20 Sept, then 11 day Hawaii Cruise brings it to about 1 October, which is just in time for the 18 day cruise back to Sydney (crossing the international date line they'll get there 19 days later on the 20th.

So who is replacing voyager and explorer?

So who is replacing voyager and explorer?

No idea yet.

Explorer will be back in Australia this fall 2018 for the season, It will then leave Australia - doing a 46 night B2B2B2B from Sydney to Europe.

Voyager leaves soon and still no word on a replacement, there have been rumours of a Freedom Class but I haven't seen anything to back that up.

Voyager and Explorer are still listed in the port schedule even though it won't be doing Australia at that time, so I assume they're keeping the slot for another ship. Hopefully all will be revealed when they release the Australia sailings from April 2019 on wards which should be in the next week or two.

Edited by MAS2017
Wrong year