2020 Ak itineraries - about when are they released?

travelingla

We've been looking at various 2019 itineraries for our 2020 trip -- anyone know when cruise lines begin posting for 2020 season? Is it usually in the late fall after this current year cruises are over? We like to book asap when released as we usually find best pricing.

Thanks!

It is going to vary by cruise line, so if there is a particular cruise line you are interested in, I would be asking on the board for that cruise line. I know HAL will release around December of this year. From watching Cruise Critic for many years, for the whole spread of cruise liens, you are probably talking from September to March.

• 2 weeks later...
. I know HAL will release around December of this year. From watching Cruise Critic for many years, for the whole spread of cruise liens, you are probably talking from September to March.

We've been to AK twice with HAL....& loved it......but our group might prefer to try a different line this time.....although many want to do Denali this trip & I hear HAL does a good job with that package. So, with that in mind I guess we will look at HAL, Princess, & maybe Celebrity.

• 4 weeks later...