excurisions

Atlas12

I know I receive 6 free excursions. And I know that doesn't include OS or OE. What does OS and OE stand for? I can't find anything on Oceania's website about excursion packages. Is it possible to buy an unlimited package? Questions, questions, I have lots.

As just a guess and no factual info:

OS = Oceania Select or Special

OE = Oceania Exclusive or maybe Extra Special

Just trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat on this one and I'm sure someone will post the actual official names

I know I receive 6 free excursions. And I know that doesn't include OS or OE. What does OS and OE stand for? I can't find anything on Oceania's website about excursion packages. Is it possible to buy an unlimited package? Questions, questions, I have lots.

Yes they do have packages

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/ashore/shore-excursion-collections/

When you sign into "MY ACCOUNT"

on their website then "shop for excursions"

it should give you the pricing for your cruise for the Unlimited Passport collection

& the minimum excursions to qualify for the the discounted rate for Your World Collection

As just a guess and no factual info:

OS = Oceania Select or Special

OE = Oceania Exclusive or maybe Extra Special

Just trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat on this one and I'm sure someone will post the actual official names

Per information regarding Oceania's excursion this is what they say

Oceania Select and Oceania Exclusive Excursions -

On the banner at the top of the Oceania homepage, click on Experience, then select Ashore from the drop down.

On the next screen on the left side, select Shore Excursion Collections, and you will be presented with the definitions.

There are also links for Culinary Discovery Tours, Wellness, etc.

To get an idea of the shore excursions offered in a particular port, again from the banner at the top, select Destinations, then select the region you are interested in cruising from the drop down. On the next screen, scroll down and you will be presented with a list of ports in that region. Chose a port from this, click on it, and a page will open for that port. On that page you can click on Shore Excursions and see a listing of excursions that may be offered in that port. All the codes indicate what applies to each (OE, OS, etc.)

AND, you can do all this without even logging in to your account. But logging in and managing your booking will show you all the shore excursions for your particular cruise available for booking 240 days prior to your sail date. If you look at excursions prior to 240 days out, they will probably say something like " not available or sold out" or something like that, which is not accurate. It only means you cannot book them yet.