Escape to Bermuda, need beach advice

garebarepups

Why I don't use Buses to Beach.

They will be crowded when leaving Beach, AC might be Poor, wait could be long.

Bus pulls up , line so long ,you don't get on. No seat. Walk up Hill.

You will get back to Ship quicker with "Group Taxi Van." It's worth it to me.

We went to Snorkel Park last time we were in Bermuda and it was fantastic. It's a 5 to 10 minute walk from the ship. We loved it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but Snorkel Park is a small man-made beach of no great beauty and has had a history of poor maintenance as evidenced by broken glass in the sand.

Horseshoe Bay is one among the best, most beautiful beaches anywhere in the world and is ranked as such virtually every year by travel magazines.

I can't imagine recommending that a first-time visitor to Bermuda should to go to Snorkel Park instead of Horseshoe Bay .

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but Snorkel Park is a small man-made beach of no great beauty and has had a history of poor maintenance as evidenced by broken glass in the sand.

Horseshoe Bay is one among the best, most beautiful beaches anywhere in the world and is ranked as such virtually every year by travel magazines.

I can't imagine recommending that a first-time visitor to Bermuda should to go to Snorkel Park instead of Horseshoe Bay .

Well 2 things. 1 is am not a big beach person so my opinions are limited. 2 I was thinking more of the convenience especially if you have kids.

When we were there it was in perfect condition and we had fun but again I am not a beach person really. When I go on vacation it's to learn about history mostly. Again beaches are not my area of expertise, just saying we had fun there.

Well 2 things. 1 is am not a big beach person so my opinions are limited. 2 I was thinking more of the convenience especially if you have kids.

When we were there it was in perfect condition and we had fun but again I am not a beach person really. When I go on vacation it's to learn about history mostly. Again beaches are not my area of expertise, just saying we had fun there.

I'm not a big beach person either, which is exactly why on the rare occasions when I do go to the beach I want it to be the best possible experience. That means if I'm going to the beach while in Bermuda I'm going to Horseshoe Bay or another nearby South Shore beach .

I would agree that Snorkel Park is convenient for families with young children.