People cruising with so many it is difficult to eat together

Peachypooh

So when we were on the Gem I noticed a very large family doing the same thing every night. I don't blame them for what they did but it did make it a bit tough to maneuver around them.

The Grandfather came down right before the buffet opened for dinner and arranged an area for his family. It was around 25 people. What he did was move some tables together for enough seating but also to clear a largish area where he put a circle of chairs so people could visit together. So if you were walking in from the buffet to look for seating all of a sudden roadblock LOL. You would have to double back, go on the other side of the partition and then come back in at another opening. Two reasons to post this. 1. I guess this is an idea of last resort for families unable to sit in the dining room all together 2. If you do this please don't do the circle of chairs thing. LOL

I sent an email to groups to get reservations at speciality restaurants for 14 people. Got all the times we wanted.

Good to hear. Maybe the family just liked the buffet which is why they did it that way.