MSC customer service does not respond to any request

lugansk2012

MSC customer service does not respond to any request. They just want to sell cruises. Clients do not care about them. SR Number: 2-8878411186. More No deals with MSC! P.S. By the way, I have a Black membership card from MSC. This is a top-level membership card. Interestingly, top managers or owners of MSC know that their employees are loafers and parasires!?

MSC customer service does not respond to any request. They just want to sell cruises. Clients do not care about them. SR Number: 2-8878411186. More No deals with MSC! P.S. By the way, I have a Black membership card from MSC. This is a top-level membership card. Interestingly, top managers or owners of MSC know that their employees are loafers and parasires!?
Could be they have no idea what you want.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Agree with OP. Originally phoned, nobody could help so was told to email problem. So emailed query to customer services on 26th February. Sent further SIX emails, phoned twice more, promised someone would phone back, still waiting.

Each time I’ve phoned have spoken to same person, am beginning that only one person works in their UK office, which has the same phone number for reservations and customer service.

Um, with no details and a generalized sweeping accusation I hope the OP does not expect much sympathy or help, but glad he/she got it off their chest. Will this be a one-post wonder or perhaps this person will return to shed some light.

I do have to agree with them being more interested in selling cruises that dealing with existing customers and bookings. I have now sent the same email to the “customer service” email that my sales rep told me to use for any questions after the booking was placed and you get nothing back. They seem to be more concerned about selling cruises that making existing clients feel like that are wanted back. My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try sending your email to the us based executives of MSC USA. I had been given the same treatment, then decided that enough was enough. I sent the complaint to all of these people;

jherzfeld@msccruisesusa.com

Roberto.Fusaro@msccruisesusa.com

Richard.sasso@msccruisesusa.com

I got a response within the hour!

Thanks for these addresses. Have just emailed them, so fingers crossed!

Another 1 post wonder.

Try sending your email to the us based executives of MSC USA. I had been given the same treatment, then decided that enough was enough. I sent the complaint to all of these people;

jherzfeld@msccruisesusa.com

Roberto.Fusaro@msccruisesusa.com

Richard.sasso@msccruisesusa.com

I got a response within the hour!

Thank you. This is very useful information.

I'm new to MSC and just booked 2 Yacht Club suites and had a question. Sent an email to one of the contact us addresses and got a reply the next morning. Also called and was transferred to the proper department. Guess I was lucky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Just Yacht Club customers pay a lot of money. Therefore, for them a little more attention. I swam 3 times in the Yacht Club MSC (MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida). At that time, everything was fine. I have no complaints. Overall, MSC has become much worse in recent years. Became worse service and food. The bonus member program has become worse. Previously, the owner of Black card membership had a 20% discount on the following cruises and dinner with the captain or the first deputy. Now only 5% and there is no dinner. I needed to build my customer story with another cruise company :(

I'm in the US, so I can't say anything about other areas, but I've never had a problem talking to one of their reps, and getting answers.

I, too, now live in the USA. More than that, the main office of the MSC is 5 miles from my house. But this does not make their relationship to clients better. Whether you are an American or a Chinese, the MSC service is equally bad.