status match

jaxw17

I sent a photo of my previous Princess cruise card to the below address and got a reply the following day and got Black status, I tried filling in the official form but never got a reply. Reading other threads regarding status match there seems to confusion all round, which is not surprising with the MSC website which is a bit erratic. Some people get Gold and some Black even though they had the same status with another line.

mscclubuk@msccruises.co.uk

I sent a photo of my previous Princess cruise card to the below address and got a reply the following day and got Black status, I tried filling in the official form but never got a reply. Reading other threads regarding status match there seems to confusion all round, which is not surprising with the MSC website which is a bit erratic. Some people get Gold and some Black even though they had the same status with another line.

mscclubuk@msccruises.co.uk

I’m gold also on NCL but don’t think I kept my card. Can a pic of the website work as well?

I’m gold also on NCL but don’t think I kept my card. Can a pic of the website work as well?

I just uploaded a screenshot of the latitudes reward overview page showing my name, the status level and points. Got the confirmation the next day.

There is no reason why not, as that would also be proof that you have that status. One thing to bear in mind is that if you have a partner you need to do the same or only you would get the loyalty match. I would also use a US website as the one I posted is UK and seems to bypass the main web form?