Dawn arriving to Tampa late tomorrow....

jscott792

I live in the Tampa area...it is not fog so the delay must be on the ship’s end. You need to hope it does NOT come in to Terminal 2. That is the problem terminal.

Definitely at terminal 2 . The delay will escalate the problems already with timely disembarkation.,which causes a very slow embarkation . The terminal can only hold 500 people at a time and then they stop letting people in . If you want to avoid lines outside , find something to do in Tampa till late afternoon .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the ship had to turn around and go back to Cozumel for a medical problem.. There was also another problem on the first sea day as a young boy around 4 had to be air lifted of..

I was on that cruise and there were several medical evacuations. The first one was on the first sea day with the helicopter medivac. The captain said that we might be later getting into Cozumel the next day, but we made it on schedule. Another was at Costa Maya, where someone was taken off the ship in an ambulance. Then the one on the last sea day when we woke up to find that we were docked in Cozumel due to a medical emergency. The captain announced that the new arrival time to Tampa would be ten o'clock, but to my surprise we were docked at eight o'clock.

Apparently there were at least one, if not two, additional medical evacuations, but I can't vouch for that since I didn't see them.