First Celebrty Cruise/Room/Food/Le Petite Chef!

robertacrusies

We've been on 12+ cruises. The Reflection is our first Celebrity Cruise. We feel like this is our first "adult" or grown-up cruise, which has given the whole trip a more relaxing feel for us. We don't need a vacation from our vacation if you know what I mean.

The room and staff are great. The food experiences were by far the best of any past trips.

We particular were delighted with QSINE's Le Petite Chef. Had no idea what to expect but how often do you go to dinner and applaud! When you reach a certain point in life you have gone out to eat 1000's of steaks and lobsters etc...it's all basically the same. Celebrity has found a way to make a dining "experience" that is delightful and memorable.

One improvement I would suggest was upgrade in entertainment. Besides that, we found Celebrity to check off all the boxes for us and looking forward to doing Edge next in a year or two!

Edited by robertacrusies

We've been on 12+ cruises. The Reflection is our first Celebrity Cruise. We feel like this is our first "adult" or grown-up cruise, which has given the whole trip a more relaxing feel for us. We don't need a vacation from our vacation if you know what I mean.

The room and staff are great. The food experiences were by far the best of any past trips.

We particular were delighted with QSINE's Le Petite Chef. Had no idea what to expect but how often do you go to dinner and applaud! When you reach a certain point in life you have gone out to eat 1000's of steaks and lobsters etc...it's all basically the same. Celebrity has found a way to make a dining "experience" that is delightful and memorable.

One improvement I would suggest was upgrade in entertainment. Besides that, we found Celebrity to check off all the boxes for us and looking forward to doing Edge next in a year or two!

Glad you enjoyed Reflection and almost everything on your first Celebrity cruise. We are on her at the end of April, in Europe, and excited to board once again for Greece and Italy. She was refurbished in January, so things are looking good! I only wish that I wasn't allergic to lobster! Thanks for sharing...we are on Edge next April - TA to Southampton! Lots of new things to try.