All guest now are eating in a main dining room and not buffet. Market place used as f

Caribbean newbie

I am on the seaside now on day two of a 14 day cruise. Having the most amazing time and will post a review when we are back. We booked a Bella inside cabin and were fortunate to be upgraded to a balcony on deck 10, but had concerns before we boarded about where we would be dining. We have been a Ipanema restaurant, which is great and from exploiting the ship and confirmed on ten dailies the market place is no longer being used as an overflow dining room and there are three sittings in each dining room instead and it looks like the whole of the market place is used for diner and the also the Biscayne bay is used for pizza and snacks from 9:30 onwards. I will try and attach a picture of the daily below. Again we have loved everything about the seaside so far and am happy to try and answer any question people may have as I know i found information on this forum so valuable to us before we cruised. ba59f33ebb57ae3fbb65cf25ba5805e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.good to hear for us anyway because we don't do nothing but the buffet.it suits us just fine.we were going to make the best of it either way.enjoy your cruise we will be on it Saturday.;p

We have been given cabin 10065 which is a Fantasia balcony but we still have the Bella experience. (When we booked a year ago our ta did not tell us what the experiences were or even that they existed so went on price thinking that other than the cabin type everything else was the same. I should have done more research myself, but once we did after we had booked We realised we just needed to buy the deluxe drinks package and that has given us the main perks we were after anyway). Something else that may be worth others considering is, we are away celebrating our wedding anniversary, so we wanted a table for two in the dining room and as Bella experience guest we figured we probably would not get that but thought it may be worth sending a request via the contact part of the website. We did this and although received no reply when we boarded the ship we went straight to the restaurant to check out what type of table we were allocated and the M.D. showed us that we had been allocated a table for two. This could just be a coincidence or it may have helped when they made the allocation. So if that’s also important to you it could be worth a try. I also have to note at no point have I felt the experience level has meant any staff have treated us any differently than anyone else I have come across no examples of when people are made to feel it’s a them and us system.

Good news for us...we like option of buffet for dinner, especially during sail away and for flexibility with shows..boarding on Saturday
Boarding Saturday as well here and we figured with Bella we'd be in the buffet for sure. Good to hear!

Thank you so much for the clear pictures of the dailies ! So helpful .

Thanks also for the dining situation information . Can you tell me if they seemed to rush the diner service in order to accommodate the later seatings and did the wait staff seem to be overwhelmed keeping up the pace?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise and I look forward to reading the rest of your posts. Thanks !

Thank you so much for the clear pictures of the dailies ! So helpful .

Thanks also for the dining situation information . Can you tell me if they seemed to rush the diner service in order to accommodate the later seatings and did the wait staff seem to be overwhelmed keeping up the pace?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise and I look forward to reading the rest of your posts. Thanks !

I haven’t felt rushed on our sitting, but I am on the later sitting (which is what we wanted) so I don’t know if that makes a difference. It looks like they have two hours between one in each of the two main restaurants 5.15 and 5.30, 7:15 and 7:30 and then 9:15 and 9:30.

They have said on numerous occasions that we have over 5000 people on board this week including children so I presume we are at full capacity and I have to say that due to the cleaver design of the numerous public areas on the ship it rarely feels that busy and we have enjoyed very good service.