Armonia in 2019

Reds4life

Hello all, I just booked a cruise for 2019 on Armonia out of Miami. There's not much out there in the way of American reviews of Armonia. I was wondering if anyone could fill us in on their experience on the ship. Definitely looking for an American perspective. We sailed on Divina in 2017, so we know what to expect in MSC, but still like get some friendly advice. Thanks in advance.

Here's a recent review of a cruise on Armonia,

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2605648

I saw this one, but thanks for the info. I am really looking for a review from the perspective of someone of a similar demographic as us: American couple 35-45 with kids (ours will be 14 and 8 in 2019). Ideally, did the kids have a good time? How were the facilities and activities for kids? Did the cruise have decent activities to keep everyone busy on the sea days?

We sailed on the Armonia from Venice. I imagine the move to Miami is recent? In which case you won’t see much of the info you are looking for quite yet. We had 2 young adults with us so don’t know anything about the kids clubs. There aren’t really “features” on this ship for kids so it’ll just depend on the staff and what your kids are looking for. I would suggest planning really great port days and leaving the sea days for relaxing and pool time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...

Hey Cincinnati Fan! ( I just moved from Cincy after 31 years) I’m going to the ship next Monday. I can report back. I think I saw a terrific pool area for your younger child. I think the older one may not find much. Bring a good book🤪 sometimes the crew is always helpful. Maybe they will have fun ideas. Never hurts. Maybe a trip to the bridge? You never know:)

Hey good to see Cincinnati folks on here. We actually are no longer going on the Armonia. We had some confusion from MSC about Visas for people that do not want to visit Cuba. We switched our booking to the Seaside. I appreciate your thoughfulness to help us out though.

• Like 1