Anthem- A few Star class questions...can you help?

Hi Everyone!!

We are sailing on Anthem in less than two weeks and had a few questions. My husband and I don't drink beer or wine, I'd prefer Titos, soda and cranberry...is that something they would offer? Do you know if there is flavored seltzer on board?

Also, our Genie emailed us (Alan) and I wrote him back with some questions and I haven't heard back, I wrote him Saturday, just wondering how long it usually takes to respond. I know they are busy with current guests so don't want to be unreasonable about his response.

Did you board at the recommended time or were you able to go early? I have requested this from our Genie but haven't heard back. We usually just get their early, but haven't been star class before.

Should I bring my own almond milk for the room or will they have it available?

Is there Captains table on Anthem?

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to an amazing trip!

Hi Everyone!!

We are sailing on Anthem in less than two weeks and had a few questions. My husband and I don't drink beer or wine, I'd prefer Titos, soda and cranberry...is that something they would offer? Do you know if there is flavored seltzer on board?

Also, our Genie emailed us (Alan) and I wrote him back with some questions and I haven't heard back, I wrote him Saturday, just wondering how long it usually takes to respond. I know they are busy with current guests so don't want to be unreasonable about his response.

Did you board at the recommended time or were you able to go early? I have requested this from our Genie but haven't heard back. We usually just get their early, but haven't been star class before.

Is there Captains table on Anthem?

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to an amazing trip!

You can coordinate you specific arrival time with your genie. The sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love to get Allen's e-mail address to see if he will be on the Anthem Sept. 6. We would love to have him for a Genie again. If you were willing to send it to me I could give you my regular e-mail address. I know it is a lot to ask so if "no" I understand. You will enjoy your week with Allen. He will take very good care of you.

I would love to get Allen's e-mail address to see if he will be on the Anthem Sept. 6. We would love to have him for a Genie again. If you were willing to send it to me I could give you my regular e-mail address. I know it is a lot to ask so if "no" I understand. You will enjoy your week with Allen. He will take very good care of you.

I would be happy to send that to you...anything you can tell us about him? We were going to bring him a little something from Connecticut!

They have one of those coke machines with 850 drink choices which include sparkling water. Yes they also have Titos and cranberry juice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I've never done this but wondering about the logistics since it might save some money for those without the alcohol package. Do you partially fill the soda cup with flavored seltzer, and then go the bar and buy a shot of vodka and mix yourself? Is there free cranberry juice in the WJ? One could fill a thermos there for later use? Guessing not for a star class passenger but maybe some of us steerage folks lol.

I've never done this but wondering about the logistics since it might save some money for those without the alcohol package. Do you partially fill the soda cup with flavored seltzer, and then go the bar and buy a shot of vodka and mix yourself? Is there free cranberry juice in the WJ? One could fill a thermos there for later use? Guessing not for a star class passenger but maybe some of us steerage folks lol.
You could do what you suggested but that sounds like too much work while on vacation. Yes there is cranberry juice available in the am.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

My husband and I don't drink beer or wine, I'd prefer Titos, soda and cranberry...is that something they would offer? Do you know if there is flavored seltzer on board?
Can't speak to the cranberry & flavored seltzer as they're not something I go for, but I definitely saw cases of Tito's last week.

RC allowed us to bring our own almond milk. They did not mention that it would be available. But we weren't Star class.

• 3 weeks later...

Tursia

He would come to our suite at least once a day and for at least half the time brought chocolate covered strawberries for us. He provided the phone number to order directly for meals in our suite and for one dinner added 4 desserts to our order. He was always there to save a seat or help us off the boat. We enjoyed him because he was friendly and would visit with us, we had the pleasure of learning about a little of his life away from the boat. He is very fashion savvy and it was fun to see what type of bag he would carry for the day, each day it was a different bag. Not sure about what kind of present you would have for him but I hope you will enjoy his help and kindness as much as we did. He would remember us because he procured a very special gift for us when we were on the Oasis last year. Enjoy your cruise.

• 3 months later...
I would be happy to send that to you...anything you can tell us about him? We were going to bring him a little something from Connecticut!

Would you be willing to share with me as well. RCCL has the wrong e-mail listed. So if anyone has tried to reach us, it's floating through cyberspace. When I asked Customer Service to change it, they told me they couldn't access it to make changes????? Then the young man told me to have a lovely day and ended the call. Thought i'd reach out here before having a major fussy on the phone. Thanks in advance.