Brilliance Delayed Boarding Trans Atlantic

I got an email stating that the boarding is delayed until 1:00 PM. What happens if we arrive at 10:30 AM? Would we be turned away?

Normally, if they give a specific reason for a delay, then something is going on and you may be standing outside the terminal for a while.

I got an email stating that the boarding is delayed until 1:00 PM. What happens if we arrive at 10:30 AM? Would we be turned away?
I got the same email....

Last time we got an email that stated "enhanced sanitation" we didn't get on the ship til 1:30 pm.

You will either wait or you may get on?? With Royal anything is possible.......

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I hope they let people in earlier. Just at terminal 6 last week and there is no room if they don’t board until 1:30 and many show up early. Good luck! Maybe you’ll get lucky and they will move back down to terminal 3. If it’s too crazy when you get there drop bags then take an Uber or walk down to channelside or Ybor. Would be calmer.

I hope they let people in earlier. Just at terminal 6 last week and there is no room if they don’t board until 1:30 and many show up early. Good luck! Maybe you’ll get lucky and they will move back down to terminal 3. If it’s too crazy when you get there drop bags then take an Uber or walk down to channelside or Ybor. Would be calmer.

Ahoy Mateys..

Nivek82 has a good idea.... Drop off your luggage and walk to channelside or take the tram to Ybor City....

downtown_network_map_111311.png

9k=

9k=

http://www.tecolinestreetcar.org/

Trolley Fares......

http://www.tecolinestreetcar.org/about/fares/index.htm

$5 unlimited rides or $2.50 for seniors unlimited rides..

The Tampa trolley runs right in front of cruise terminal 3, cruise terminal 2, and Channelside shopping...

Edited by Parrotheadtoo