Seaside - Deck 9 Aurea Balcony

researchfreak90

Those that have stayed in one of these rooms, can you comment on the following (these are the rooms in the front section of the ship, Aurea package rooms, Deck 9)

Ship Movement

Noise from Deck 8 at different times of day

Location and ease of access to amenities

Other thoughts?

I have not stayed in one, but here are my observations from visiting: 1) The port side cabins overlook the deck commonly used by the general spa admission, the starboard cabins overlook the much less used special treatment area private deck. 2) The cabins farthest forward have a more obstructed ocean view from the high section of the bow. 3) The cabins further aft are above public sun decks.

9028 to 9042 would be ideal to me.

I have not stayed in one, but here are my observations from visiting: 1) The port side cabins overlook the deck commonly used by the general spa admission, the starboard cabins overlook the much less used special treatment area private deck. 2) The cabins farthest forward have a more obstructed ocean view from the high section of the bow. 3) The cabins further aft are above public sun decks.

3) The cabins further aft are above public sun decks.

What does this effect? Is it noise or peeepers or???

3) The cabins further aft are above public sun decks.

What does this effect? Is it noise or peeepers or???

From what I saw, both. Especially on the Starboard side the private spa area was deserted 90% of the time, on the other side of the divider, aft of the hot tub, it was usually crowded. Those deck 8 sun decks look right up onto the Aurea balconies. The downward view onto the deck 9 Aurea balconies from the above balconies is another topic. My take - avoid cruises with lots of kids.

[ATTACH]418495[/ATTACH]

We were on deck 9 whirlpool balcony. That was the view standing at our balcony. Below us was the spa/gym/sports bar. Deck 7 was the theatre. We thought it was a good location, elevators never busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This veiw looks like deck 11 forward facing.

We will be in 9035 at the end of the month. Thanks!

[ATTACH]418495[/ATTACH]

We were on deck 9 whirlpool balcony. That was the view standing at our balcony. Below us was the spa/gym/sports bar. Deck 7 was the theatre. We thought it was a good location, elevators never busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could you tell if the Aurea Balconies had Loungers on them?

We were in 9048 and 9050 . Very quiet as above the spa. Large balcony with two lounges, two chairs and a small table. Right above a stunning area but no real noise from there.

Thanks. That’s great! We’ll have 9035 & 9037.