Millie Class - Best Table For 2

ABoatNerd

A good morning dear CC Celebrity folks:

Trust you are all well and looking forward to your next cruise.

I would appreciate your expertise in advising on my query.

On the Millie class ships, Summit, in particular...

What is the best positioned table for 2 in the dining room???????

If you know the table number or relative position, I would be greatly appreciative. I have looked over my dining room pics from my Millie cruise a year ago, but I do not have the table numbers (darn).

I am preparing to book at 14 day cruise in 2007 for my 25th anniversary and wish to provide this very important information at the time of booking.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Happy and safe sailing to all

as with all celebrity lines I,ve sailed on..I always, always ask for a table near the captain..Why? well thats where the best part of the dinning room is located, the best views and better service..(hint, the servers near the captain table will most likley serve you while the captain is NOT dining at his table) location,location,location..thats the ticket! lol

My wife and I always ask for the "upstairs on the railing" -- there are only four of these tables, but they offer a great view of all the action. If you are on the Summit in Alaska, there is a great "two top" -- bottom area, back in the aft/port part of the dining room. The table faces a large round window, so you can check out the views while you dine.

They save these tables -- so be one of the first to visit the Asst Maitre'd after boarding the ship!

Good Luck!

Kel

Last several cruises on M class ships, we've requested (and received) our "special" table for two: second level next to rail overlooking the lower dining area. (On last Trans-Canal cruise we witnessed Santa and his sled "drop" from his place suspended across and above the dining rooms to almost land on the diners seated on the lower level - no one was hurt - and it added an little excitment to dinner that night when the supports let loose!)

Last cruise on Millie in May we were seated in front of the Captain's table though I begged to get our second level/rail table back - but to no avail....but we were invited to dine with the Captain one night so I guess he must have felt sorry for us and sensed that we weren't happy with the seating arrangement on that cruise. Guess the invite to join his table should have made me feel better. (But I still prefer upper level by railing!)

A good morning dear CC Celebrity folks:

Trust you are all well and looking forward to your next cruise.

I would appreciate your expertise in advising on my query.

On the Millie class ships, Summit, in particular...

What is the best positioned table for 2 in the dining room???????

If you know the table number or relative position, I would be greatly appreciative. I have looked over my dining room pics from my Millie cruise a year ago, but I do not have the table numbers (darn).

I am preparing to book at 14 day cruise in 2007 for my 25th anniversary and wish to provide this very important information at the time of booking.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Happy and safe sailing to all

AboatNerd,

Even though you request a table for two with your booking, you will probably be assigned a table for 4 or 6. In eight cruises with Celebrtiy, all of which I requested a table for 2, we have never been assigned one. That's why it's necessary to visit the Asst Maitre 'd right after you board. They are good about making the change, but you must be on top of things. :) Good luck!

Kel

We've always been assigned a table for two. Our favorite was on The Constellation, upstairs next to the railing. Just be sure to check your assingment as soon as you get on the ship. The nice things about the tables for two is, they are really tables for 4, so if you meet another couple during the cruise you can invite them to join you one night. It's the best of both worlds.:D

Archived