Is the Edge almost sold out for 2019 Transatlantic

twentyknots

Supposedly all Captain’s Club members are sent emails in advance of releases, but we haven’t received said emails for years (despite my repeated attempts to get the issue sorted). Like many others, I rely on the helpful Cruise Critic posts by people who do receive the Celebrity emails:).
I have never seen a pre-release email as a captain club member...

Edge is certainly not going to popular ports. These are the same ports that Silhouette & Reflection have been going to since back in 2014.

Hi Michael,

Mary/ Tom ; Alice / Elena ; Peggy/Ed are all booked on Celebrity Edge 4/7 /19....can’t wait

All with infinity cabins

How about Maureen & yourself joining us ?

I know it is only 1 week but a great ship to be on

❤️Peg & Ed

Hi Peg, they are pretty much sold out for that cruise except for some insides. We're booked on Jewel of the Seas TA on 29 Mar 2019.

Hoping to see you this summer at the Jersey Shore.

I did the Solstice TA in fall 2009, I believe at that point the second S class ship was out, & the attention was focused on that ship if I recall (if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will eagerly correct me lol ;)) I'd like to do an edge TA, but I'll wait until the next ship is released, hopefully Edge TA's for fall 2020 will be more reasonable due to the focus on the Beyond.

You will be surprised to see pricing after final payment. I have learned my lesson few years ago.

Our last TA on Silhouette in 2015 - we booked the first day schedule was opened. Got our AQ cabins. Prices were somewhat high. We watched pricing climbing over next 12 months and after final payment - almost 40% price drop. Going on Reflection TA next week. I booked 2D large balcony a year ago. After final payment for $500 total got upgraded to AQ.

Just followed pricing on transatlantics this year, and noticed the lowest pricing was just before final payment. The price has risen steadily since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums