Symphony of the Seas 4-Person Cabin Layout

I was wondering if anyone knows what the layout is for an interior 4-person cabin? I was just on the Harmony and it was a King that could be split into 2 twins, a twin sofa bed and a twin trundle bed that pulled out from under the sofa. However, the RCCL Rep. today told me that the sofa bed is a full bed and 2 people would need to share it. I really liked the trundle so everyone has separate beds. It seems like that would be a step backward. I compared the deck plans of the Harmony and Symphony and when it denotes a sofa bed it says it folds out to a double on both the Harmony and Symphony. This was not the case in our 4-person room on the Harmony - we had a pull-out trundle as the 4th bed. Any help would be much appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone knows what the layout is for an interior 4-person cabin? I was just on the Harmony and it was a King that could be split into 2 twins, a twin sofa bed and a twin trundle bed that pulled out from under the sofa. However, the RCCL Rep. today told me that the sofa bed is a full bed and 2 people would need to share it. I really liked the trundle so everyone has separate beds. It seems like that would be a step backward. I compared the deck plans of the Harmony and Symphony and when it denotes a sofa bed it says it folds out to a double on both the Harmony and Symphony. This was not the case in our 4-person room on the Harmony - we had a pull-out trundle as the 4th bed. Any help would be much appreciated.

The quad rooms are probably all taken. I've been looking for a cruise for next summer on one of the newer ships and noticed there are comparatively fewer quads on the newer ships. The quads with a Pullman bed and a couch are indicated by a black square and the ones with a double sleeper sofa have a triangle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I see that the triangle indicates a sofa bed however I just looked at the Harmony deck plans and the specific quad room that we stayed in also had the triangle but yet we still had a pull out trundle bed. On the deck plan layouts they show as exactly the same. Hopefully somebody that sails on the symphony in a quad room will be able to provide a little bit more information.

Yes, I see that the triangle indicates a sofa bed however I just looked at the Harmony deck plans and the specific quad room that we stayed in also had the triangle but yet we still had a pull out trundle bed. On the deck plan layouts they show as exactly the same. Hopefully somebody that sails on the symphony in a quad room will be able to provide a little bit more information.

Deleted.

The quad rooms are probably all taken. I've been looking for a cruise for next summer on one of the newer ships and noticed there are comparatively fewer quads on the newer ships. The quads with a Pullman bed and a couch are indicated by a black square and the ones with a double sleeper sofa have a triangle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are no Pullman’s on Symphony.

I don't mean Pullman beds like the ones that pull down from the ceiling or wall. I do realize they don't have the Pullman's on the Harmony or Symphony. On our recent cruise on the Harmony our quad cabin had the sofa that opened into a bed and then at the bottom part of the sofa also had an area that pulled out as a bed. Then when you weren't using it you just roll/push it back in under the sofa.