Cheers - List of Drinks?

DLRM

Is there a way to see a list of what we were "charged" for on our Cheers account at the end of the day? Want to make sure we weren't "charged" for something we didn't drink of course.

If so, will the prices of each drink be on that list so we can see what we would have spent?

We were hoping it would be on our account (folio) at the end of each day. Does it update that fast? Even for purchases around the ship (Spa, t-shirts, pictures, etc)?

Yes everything is added as soon as the card is swiped. So if you used the app you would see them immediately MOST of the time. I say most because sometimes if there are issues or you make a friend with the bartender they may run them later then when checking (think 5 min window restriction). But every time I have looked everything was updated immediately. HOWEVER it won’t tell you what was ordered and will not tell you the original before cheers price. Just 0.00 or if you tip on top like .50-2.00 etc. so if you really want to be vigilant (we have never had any issues really) then you have to keep every receipt.

Edited by Krystm

Is there a way to see a list of what we were "charged" for on our Cheers account at the end of the day? Want to make sure we weren't "charged" for something we didn't drink of course.

If so, will the prices of each drink be on that list so we can see what we would have spent?

Its pretty hard to be charged for something (alcohol wise) if you have Cheers... Your numbers are in system so each time card is swiped it will show 0.... and as a earlier poster stated you will get a receipt with each drink that you must sign even with a 0 amount..... To play it safe I usually draw a line thru gratuity area unless I add a dollar or two.

We were hoping it would be on our account (folio) at the end of each day. Does it update that fast? Even for purchases around the ship (Spa, t-shirts, pictures, etc)?

Some purchases update almost immediately 😳

The receipt you get with each drink will show the original price, then a Cheers credit equal to that. So your net receipt will be $0.00, unless you are in certain US waters that tax you. On your folio that you can pull up on your stateroom TV or the HUB app, though, it will just show what bar you went to and the net price. So, if, for instance, you see a charge of $16.95 for a Scotch at the Atrium Bar that you know you didn't buy (or maybe you did and used Cheers) that might be a problem.

It updates daily for you on the hub. I'm attaching the Cheers Evaluator where you can see what you would have spent. My advice: don't worry about it. Have fun and drink up! :-)

Why doesn't someone update this spreadsheet to show the drinks provided by Carnival! This shows drinks from a Princess ship, if I am reading it correctly.

I'm actually not worried about it "charging" me when it should be "free." With all the post asking if Cheers is worth it, I'm just curious as to if we end up saving money for buying Cheers as opposed to paying per drink. Plus, I could post the exact numbers when we get back to show the savings (or loss). TBH, we aren't concerned about coming out ahead, this is a second honeymoon trip so the alcohol (and everything else) will definitely be flowing!

Be prepared for a final statement that is many pages long - so brief heart attack when you see size of the statement, but relaxation when you see the little number at the end. Every single "purchase" is listed with a price of $0.00, unless you are in port and then you have to pay the taxes or added tip and it also shows which folio number on your account made the purchase.

I added up all the purchases after our last cruise and we most definitely came out ahead using the Cheers package. We also take advantage of it for the nicer hot teas, fancy coffees, smoothies, soda, etc. So while those are unlimited, if one does not have Cheers, you would end up paying for all of those too. While we hate the upfront price - it does make for a nicer cruise experience and no worrying about the S&S bill.

Ours always seems to update immediately and as pointed out app, TV, and kiosk will have all of that information 24/7 for you to check too.

Be prepared for a final statement that is many pages long - so brief heart attack when you see size of the statement, but relaxation when you see the little number at the end. Every single "purchase" is listed with a price of $0.00, unless you are in port and then you have to pay the taxes or added tip and it also shows which folio number on your account made the purchase.

I added up all the purchases after our last cruise and we most definitely came out ahead using the Cheers package. We also take advantage of it for the nicer hot teas, fancy coffees, smoothies, soda, etc. So while those are unlimited, if one does not have Cheers, you would end up paying for all of those too. While we hate the upfront price - it does make for a nicer cruise experience and no worrying about the S&S bill.

Ours always seems to update immediately and as pointed out app, TV, and kiosk will have all of that information 24/7 for you to check too.

Perfect. I'll have to keep track of the "real" prices myself. Cool beans. I know we will come out ahead - between the regular drinks and the alcohol. I plan on posting the results as a PSA when we get back. Thanks!