**** Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated April 6th, 2018 ****

kazu

Hi Jacqui!

We are sailing the Crown Princess on November 17 on the "Eastern Caribbean Voyager" celebrating Thanksgiving with friends. I consider this my 'home board' and it will be interesting trying the new "Princess Ocean Medallion." This is a 10 day cruise that only "Costs" me five vacation days!

Thank you for all you do!

Arie & Cheryl

Hi Jacqui!

We are sailing the Crown Princess on November 17 on the "Eastern Caribbean Voyager" celebrating Thanksgiving with friends. I consider this my 'home board' and it will be interesting trying the new "Princess Ocean Medallion." This is a 10 day cruise that only "Costs" me five vacation days!

Thank you for all you do!

Arie & Cheryl

Sounds like a fun time and I love that the 10 day cruise only "costs" you 5 vacation days.

Happy to add it for you :)

Hi Jacqui

Would you please delete the cruise on June 27th 2018 for Stratheden on the Zuiderdam. We have had to cancel for health reasons. We have just booked the same cruise leaving on 25th June, 2019. It is the 24 Day Baltic and Northern Isles Enchantment on the Zuiderdam departing from Copenhagen.

Let us hope DH gets the ok to fly next year.

Hi Jacqui

Would you please delete the cruise on June 27th 2018 for Stratheden on the Zuiderdam. We have had to cancel for health reasons. We have just booked the same cruise leaving on 25th June, 2019. It is the 24 Day Baltic and Northern Isles Enchantment on the Zuiderdam departing from Copenhagen.

Let us hope DH gets the ok to fly next year.

I am so sorry to hear that you had to cancel. Of course I will remove it for you.

I will happily add the new one for you :) and hope that your DH improves quickly so that you can both enjoy next years's cruise (yn)